Welcome, Beautiful Souls.
We are here now as Spiritual Beings having a Human experience.
You are pure potentiality, pure awareness, pure love.
"We are asleep. Our life is a dream. But we wake up sometimes just enough to know that we are dreaming."
German Philosopher, Ludwig Wittgenstein
All coaches help their clients improve their daily lives, including facilitating transformation in careers, relationships, and health. They help identify their client’s unique strengths and weaknesses, and help them capitalize on those strengths to achieve their life’s goals.
* Chopra well-being coach integrates both of these coaching methodologies, capitalizing on health and meditation knowledge and adding a spiritual relationship that facilitates deep and lasting transformation. *Personalized to each client’s unique dosha type, and grounded in both coaching psychology and Vedic wisdom, this coaching process focuses on enhancing the client’s well-being in all domains of life and health.
*Chopra coaches are Ayurvedic health instructors.
*Chopra coaches are meditation teachers.
Chopra coaches integrate
The Four Cornerstones:
1. Purpose Purpose is the experience of fully understanding the expansive and conventional “I”. Think of the first and third soul questions: “Who am I?” “What is my purpose?”
2. Intention The knowledge of intention puts the power of the outcome in the hands of the individual. Think of the second and fourth soul questions: "What do I want?" "What am I grateful for?"
3. Meaning Action without meaning holds no value. The meaning behind action is the driving force that sustains positive change.
Think of the question: "How are my beliefs limiting my potential?"
4. Shadow Shadow is the emotional ama (toxins) that sticks to past experiences and prevents growth. Shadow work is the process of clearing that ama. Think of the question: "What's holding me back?"
The relationship between the coach and client is a powerful alliance built on trust. From the very first session, the coach and client design the relationship to be a safe container, customized to meet the specific needs of the client.
The coach and client relationship is strictly confidential.
1. Who am I?
2. What do I want?
3. What is my purpose?
4. What am I grateful for?
Please contact directly for questions about becoming a client, coaching sessions,
fees and any other details.
Joyful energetic body
Loving compassionate heart
Reflective alert mind
Lightness of being
A consistent Yoga practice can improve body strength, balance, help alleviate stress, anxiety, depression. Cultivate mindful awareness in your life.
Discover the benefits of a dedicated practice of Meditation.
Learn how, it’s a simple practice.
Enhance creativity, relationships, spirituality, Tap into your true essential self. Experience a deeper connection with yourself and others and more equanimity, joy, peace, love. Learn the deeper meaning of life and why you are here.
Sign up for Yoga tips, healthy recipes, and upcoming events.