My path emerged by the evolution of learning who I really am beyond the layers of conditioning from the years past. We all have conditioning because we have lived a life. What can be learned once we truly get to know our true self? We are born with a Purpose with a capital P and then many more purposes along the route of life. I have found the unfolding of this discovery exciting. Synchonicities present and beckons my attention, divinely guiding me. I have curiosity and trust in the universe about my journey. Daily self study turning within, meditation, contemplation for answers has supported me. As human beings, we share the same yearnings and sometimes can feel lost in the quest. What really lights me up is the opportunity to help guide you to your own truth, hold space and presence, modeling transformation and seeing you as whole and complete. I feel immense gratitude for my journey, ALL of it, including the dark night of the soul chapters in my life illuminated my path toward healing.
All coaches help their clients improve their daily lives, including facilitating transformation in careers, relationships, and health. They help identify their client’s unique strengths and weaknesses, and help them capitalize on those strengths to achieve their life’s goals.
* Chopra well-being coach integrates both of these coaching methodologies, capitalizing on health and meditation knowledge and adding a spiritual relationship that facilitates deep and lasting transformation. *Personalized to each client’s unique dosha type, and grounded in both coaching psychology and Vedic wisdom, this coaching process focuses on enhancing the client’s well-being in all domains of life and health.
*Chopra coaches are Ayurvedic health instructors.
*Chopra coaches are meditation teachers.
Chopra coaches integrate
The Four Cornerstones:
1. Purpose Purpose is the experience of fully understanding the expansive and conventional “I”. Think of the first and third soul questions: “Who am I?” “What is my purpose?”
2. Intention The knowledge of intention puts the power of the outcome in the hands of the individual. Think of the second and fourth soul questions: "What do I want?" "What am I grateful for?"
3. Meaning Action without meaning holds no value. The meaning behind action is the driving force that sustains positive change.
Think of the question: "How are my beliefs limiting my potential?"
4. Shadow Shadow is the emotional ama (toxins) that sticks to past experiences and prevents growth. Shadow work is the process of clearing that ama. Think of the question: "What's holding me back?"
The relationship between the coach and client is a powerful alliance built on trust. From the very first session, the coach and client design the relationship to be a safe container, customized to meet the specific needs of the client.
The coach and client relationship is strictly confidential.
1. Who am I?
2. What do I want?
3. What is my purpose?
4. What am I grateful for?
Please contact directly for questions about becoming a client, coaching sessions,
fees and any other details.
Joyful energetic body
Loving compassionate heart
Reflective alert mind
Lightness of being
A consistent Yoga practice can improve body strength, balance, help alleviate stress, anxiety, depression. Cultivate mindful awareness in your life.
Discover the benefits of a dedicated practice of Meditation.
Learn how, it’s a simple practice.
Enhance creativity, relationships, spirituality, Tap into your true essential self. Experience a deeper connection with yourself and others and more equanimity, joy, peace, love. Learn the deeper meaning of life and why you are here.
Sign up for Yoga tips, healthy recipes, and upcoming events.